Friday, June 10, 2011

Nokia Drop: push content to your phone wirelessly

aaaaaMy wife has an Android phone, while I still use a Nokia phone. And although it serves me well but I really am jealous of one feature of Android. Its ability to install apps over the air. I can select app to install on my PC and it installs over to her phone. But Nokia users have also something similar to look at in the future and its called: Nokia Drop.

aaaaaNokia Drop goes one step ahead of using this “over the air” transfer by pushing any type of content. The software is still in Nokia labs which mean its beta and thus not officially marketed, or full featured. But you can still download and start using it right away.

aaaaaIt uses push notification to send data like images, wallpaper, rss feeds, urls, map markers to your phone via PC without need of usb cable connection or bluetooth.

aaaaaGrab the app for free @ Nokia labs

Artikel yang Berkaitan

0 komentar:

Post a Comment